Job Seekers for Dental Offices
Dental Placement Services works exclusively in the dental industry. We know dentistry and are looking for exceptional candidates with at least 3 years experience to fill vacancies in various capacities in dental offices in central and southwestern Ontario – Hamilton, Burlington, Brantford, Guelph, Elmira, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Woodstock, and London. And all of our services to you are free!
- Dental Assistant (Level I)
- Dental Assistant (Level II Certified / NDAEB)
- Hygienists, Restorative Hygienists (with dental assisting experience)
- Treatment Coordinators
- Receptionist / Front Desk
- Business / Office Managers
- Dentist Locums
Types of Employment:
- Permanent (full-time and part-time)
- Contract which has a start and end date such as a maternity leave
- Temporary which is usually for a shorter time period such as a sick leave, or vacation. When you are on a temporary assignment you will need to complete our time sheet (you will need to have a PDF viewer installed on your computer to view this content).
Job Seeker Screening Process
Whether you are looking for a full-time, part-time, temporary or contract position in the dental field, we can help you find the right fit for your skills. And since we guarantee all our placements, our screening process is very rigorous. And we can do this remotely using Skype (joan.wagner100).
- Complete our job request form being sure to attach your resume, and all diplomas and/or certificates. If you prefer, you can print this form and then fax it to us (519-741-0519) along with your documents.
- We will contact you to arrange a face-to-face interview. At the same time, with your permission, we will film a 30-second video of you on a topic of your choice (this will enable a prospective employer to get to know you on a more personal level).
- We verify your credentials and check your references.
- We add you to our database of qualified candidates and match you with dental office vacancies.
- We send your credentials and your 30-second video to the employer for their assessment as to your suitability for their vacancy. While doing the video is optional we encourage you to participate because it gives prospective employers a way of getting to know you better.
- We arrange interviews with interested employers and help you prepare for each interview at no charge. We can also edit your resume and suggest changes so as to present you in the best possible light to employers, again at no charge.
- We remain in contact with you, the job seeker and the employer to facilitate the process leading to an offer of employment.
There is no cost to you to register with us so let’s get started!
If you would like to refer a friend to us, please use our simple referral form.