Dental employers – Get the right staffing fit for your dental office
Do you need qualified and dependable staff for your dental practice? If yes, our dental placement team can provide you with contract, temporary or permanent full-time or part-time personnel for all dental positions. Clients like us because we provide them with qualified staff and their patients like us because there is no disruption to their scheduled appointments.
- Dental Assistant (Level I)
- Dental Assistant (Level II Certified, NDAEB)
- Treatment Coordinators
- Hygienists / Restorative Hygienists
- Reception / Front Desk
- Business / Office Manager
- Dentist Locum
Exclusive to the dental industry, we provide staffing solutions to keep your dental practice operating smoothly.
All candidates are thoroughly screened by our dental industry trained recruiters so you can be assured that only qualified and experienced candidates meeting your defined criteria will be presented for your consideration.
- We source top talent and continuously build our pool of qualified candidates for dental office staffing requirements
- We ask tough questions in our job candidate interviews
- We verify job candidate credentials
- We complete reference checks to confirm a candidate’s work history
- PLUS, we back this with a no-risk warranty period on all our placements
Employers, there is no upfront fee to register with us. Placement fees are payable only when you hire a candidate we have referred to you. Please refer to our Placement Policy for full details. The only thing you have to lose is countless hours spent sourcing and interviewing candidates – just give us a call at 519 496 2030 and get the qualified staff you need. It’s that easy!
Urgent Dental Staffing Needs
If you have an urgent staffing need, call our hot line – 519 496 2030 – between 7:00 am and 11:00 pm or text us any time. Please do not email your emergency requests!
Place your dental office job order today!
Call us at 519 496 2030 and let’s get started!
Health and Safety
Let’s not forget about health and safety in your dental office. Would your dental office pass an inspection? Do you know what’s involved to be compliant with Ontario regulations? Employers, contact us and know for sure.