Occupational Health and Safety in YOUR Dental Office
All staff in the dental practice, not just dentists, share the goal of making the workplace safe and healthy. The Occupational Health and Safety Act provides the legal framework and tools to achieve this goal.
Make no mistake, the Act is law – it is not optional. The Act sets out the rights, responsibilities and duties of all parties in the workplace. It defines workplace hazards and provides enforcement of the law where compliance has not been achieved voluntarily by dental office workers.
Dentists are required to comply with the safety laws of Ontario to effectively operate their business in the province. Governmental health and safety regulations represent minimum requirements. Dental practices have to augment these regulations with specific procedures focusing on the type of work that they do.
Could your dental office pass an Occupational Health and Safety inspection?
Not sure? A good starting point is to contact our specialist, Lauren McFarlane. Lauren and her team have been helping dental offices since 2010 become compliant with the Act with a step-by-step implementation process. Lauren is certified as a Health and Safety Consultant by the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering (CSSE) and has earned a long list of Occupational Health and Safety certifications and training. We have had good results working with Lauren and her staff and we’re sure you will as well.
Benefit from Lauren and her team of experts:
- Compliance – meet legal requirements
- Empowering – programs that educate
- Efficient – you focus on your business
- Educational – programs incorporating adult learning principles
- Expertise – up-to-date with latest changes and updates
- Accessible – ease of use with available, ongoing support
- Convenient – weekdays, weeknights, weekends
- Flexible – options include online, in-person at your location, webinars, public training and more
- Reduced Risk – reduces exposures to fines and enhances business continuity
- Boosts Productivity – establishes procedures and improves safety culture
- Saves Money – focus on growing your business and skills
- MOL approved
Protect your dental practice and employees.
Contact Lauren today and get compliant!