Are you feeling stuck in the job market?
Want to find a dental job or advance your career? We can help!
Dental Placement Services works exclusively in the dental field. We know dentistry and are looking for exceptional candidates to fill job vacancies in dental offices across central and southwestern Ontario. If that’s you, we invite you to register with us and get started on a wonderful career.
Our dental career employment opportunities include:
- Dental Assistants (Level I)
- Dental Assistants (Level II Certified, NDAEB)
- Treatment Coordinators
- Hygienists / Restorative Hygienists
- Receptionists / Front Desk Personnel
- Business / Office Managers
- Dentist Locums
We have different types of employment positions to choose from so pick the one that best matches your needs:
- Permanent (full- and part-time)
- Contract (has a start and end date such as a maternity leave)
- Temporary (usually for a shorter period of time such as a sick leave or vacation)
5 Top Reasons to Use Our Agency
- Our services to you are FREE
- We call, text and email you when permanent and temp jobs are available
- We service all cities in central and southwestern Ontario – that’s a lot of dental offices!
- We work with you and our dental office customers to ensure that you get paid as quickly as possible. We will tell you what to expect before you accept a shift
- We work around your schedule
Hiring and Screening Process for Job Seekers
It is very important that both the employer and the job candidate get the right fit – that’s why we have a thorough hiring and screening process.
Here’s how it works:
- You can register with us by completing our job registration form or register to access our APP. If you can attach your resume it will save time later and help us to get you working faster.
- We will contact you to discuss your qualifications and working requirements.
- Before adding you to our roster of qualified candidates, we verify your credentials and references.
- We then match you to prospective employers, arrange interviews and help you prepare for each interview (at no cost).
- If you want, we can edit your resume and suggest changes so as to present you in the best possible light to employers, again at no cost to you.
- We remain in contact with you, the job seeker, and potential employers to facilitate the process leading to an offer of employment.
- There is absolutely NO cost to you for any of our services and you are under NO obligation so register with us and get the dental job or career advancement you want.